Max Health Me Direct Primary Care Hub, provides evaluations and referrals to personalized, Direct Primary Care. Dr. Terry Ann Scriven, a board certified family Physician, has practiced Family Medicine for years. She is now doing medical consultations by appointment only, but this does not include ongoing family medicine practice. She also provides medical consultations, screenings, and wellness and medical advice visits for those seeking single problem advice in one time visits (no ongoing primary care) except through our other Direct Primary Care Providers). Those providers include Dr. Lisa Lucas and Dr. Ben Hagopian. Please contact their offices directly for ongoing primary care practices.
In addition convenient care visits for the good medicine community are are available by special arrangement by calling 207 699-0901 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. (Call before coming for availability). Uninsured and Medicare patients are welcome. Max Health ME is not a concierge practice, but we do focus on meeting your needs in a friendly, convenient and respectful way.
PHILOSOPHY of CARE
Our philosophy of medical care is that the more YOU, as a patient, understand your health, ….. and disease, the better you will become at using the medical system productively, and effectively. Giving you the “ keys” to your medical record and your “health plan”, allows YOU, (and your family), to play an active role in maximizing your health. Your knowledge about what is important, as indicated for you in preventive care is of ultimate importance! We are partners in this journey to preserve health, and manage any disease. We work on enabling you to make day to day life decisions that promote both your mental and physical well-being.
Payment. We believe all people deserve health care. We at Good Medicine have a sliding scale for those who can not afford the services we offer. If you are one who can, please consider paying into a scholarship fund for others, as well as paying for your medical and consultations services at the time of your visit. To sign up for any of the Max Health Me Direct Primary Care Hub services, please register to request a visit at https://Maxhealthme.hint.com/signup
Unless we have decided to use a sliding scale at your request, full payment is expected at the time of visit. We do not accept insurance i however, patients may request, and submit a form directly to their own insurance to see if any service is covered. There is a small fee for this form.
Our practice goal is to:
- Create a supportive medical consultation appointment with you to help you maximize health and find the best on going primary care provider, and medical specialists for you, and your health needs.
- Make medical care convenient for you: by providing direct referrals when indicated, and helping you sort through your medical concerns, to get you to providers who can help you.
- Encourage you to take control of your health and of any chronic illness
- Empower you to be as knowledgeable as possible about your health and illness
- Advocate for you and your family as you negotiate the health care system, when you request a health advocacy appointment
- Get to know you and understand the factors that influence your health and healing during your one time medical consultation visit, should you request help better accessing the medical care system in a way that supports you.
- Provide easy to make appointments, for those in the Good Medicine community