Max Health Maine provides personalized, Direct Primary Care for you, and your entire family. Dr. Terry Ann Scriven, a board certified family Physician, provides medical care for all ages: infants through geriatric, and offers acute care visits, well child checks and physicals, as well as chronic illness management and preventive care. Quick care visits for non-established patients are available by special arrangement. (Call before coming for availability). Private insurance is no longer accepted, however, patients may submit directly. Uninsured and Medicare patients are welcome. Max Health ME is not a concierge practice, but we do focus on meeting your needs in a friendly, convenient and respectful way. Our practice goal is to:
- Create a partnership with you to help you and your family maximize health
- Make medical care convenient for you: by providing direct access to your doctor
- Be accessible to you via phone, email, texting, patient portal, and website sign-on
- Encourage you to take control of your health and of any chronic illness
- Empower you to be as knowledgeable as possible about your health and illness
- Advocate for you and your family as you negotiate the health care system
- Get to know you and understand the factors that influence your health and healing
- Provide easy to make appointments, at convenient times that accommodate you (and your
- family’s) busy schedule: after hours and weekends, if possible, when you need them.
To make sure our practice will fit your needs before establishing care with us, please read our Practice Policies Statement.
If you are interested in becoming a patient please check New Patients.
*Payment for non-covered Medicare services provided by this practice is required upfront.